He and Daddy can spend endless amounts of time making faces and mimicking each other. He loves sticking his tongue out at daddy and he's learning to blow raspberries. He and I have a kissing game that we play. He loves to give kisses. I end most days cover in Xavier kiss slobber, but what a way to end the day. We continue the battle between sucking his hand and taking a nuk, our word for pacifier. And you should see this boy flirt. We had Gabriella's birthday last weekend and he just charmed her girlfriends and they charmed his right back. If he's awake in church he's usually flirting with the people behind us. There are days when it's very hard to get anything done because he just sucks you in with those big blue eyes.
I'm easing my way back into work. Wednesdays he's with Nana all day long and this past Thursday he spent a part of the day with Ashley his babysitter. Of course he charmed her. He loves her singing to him. He did really well and so did I. We hope we can keep her for the long run.
He's had some play days with other little babies. My friend Maggie was in town with Nadia, they are 12 days a part and he and another little baby hung out. Xavier dominated the conversation. He also hung out with little Carter, a friend of Nana's. Carter is 2 months younger but they will get to see each other most Wednesdays.
We had our first day at the pool yesterday. He was pretty indifferent to the water. No splashing and playing but not crying about how cold it was either. His hair gets super curl when it's wet making him even more adorable.
At his 3 month check up he weighed 15 lbs 3 oz and is 25" long. He had two more shots, which he did not like this time around. But he calmed down as soon as I picked him up. He shows off for Dr. Jim, which is always fun to watch.
The pictures below are from the rest of June. We went to Indiana Downs for my birthday, those are the horse track pictures. He was so great there. He "cheers" when he hears everyone else cheering. He spent most of the evening with our friend George and Aunt Julie.
Ok at this point I'm just rambling. I'll be better about posting. Enjoy the pictures.
![]() |
| 3 Months Old |

No comments:
Post a Comment