Xavier seems to like baths. He cries at first but quickly settles into the warm water. I keep thinking that we're going to wash the wave out of his hair but he still has it.
The warm weather is keeping us outside and walking a lot. He tends to fall asleep in the stroller but that's not always a bad thing. He does enjoy being outside with all the new sights, sounds and smells. We've been spending a lot of afternoon's at Aunt Jen's house or just going over to Nana's deck for a change of scenery.
He continues to be an easy going baby and I still get to sleep in 4 hour chunks during the night. We've had a couple of rough nights but Rodolfo is great at taking him and keeping him as calm as possible so I can sleep.
We had our first big adventure out this past weekend. Xavier and I went to the IRT to see CROWNS and some of the other casts that are in performance and rehearsal. Xavier slept through most of it, waking just to eat then going back to sleep. But everyone loved seeing him at the theater.
Here are some more pictures of the little man.
![]() |
| Xavier's Bath Time |
![]() |
| Family |


No comments:
Post a Comment