He had his first check up this week. He's grown 1/2 an inch and now weighs 8lbs 4 oz. He's a very good eater, and I'm sure all the sleeping means he's working on growing at a very rapid rate. I swear he grew overnight Wednesday night.
We have great awake time together mainly in the morning. He loves music so it's on pretty much the whole day. This little boy is going to have a very wide range of taste in music between his Daddy's love of reggae and all the different kind of music his Mommy listens to.
Daddy had to go back to work this week but we make sure to get some family snuggle time in the morning before he has to leave. Xavier knows his Daddy's voice and smell and loves to snuggle with Rodolfo. Our first week by ourselves has gone well. Nana comes over for a bit everyday to say hi or eat lunch. We've spent some time at Aunt Jen's house. The five month size difference between Xavier and his cousin Hannah is amazing. I've even left him at Aunt Jen's for an hour to go run errands. A very strange feeling to be without him but I think it was probably good for me. It's amazing how brain dead I am out in the real world. I feel very together at home and I feel like I should be since Xavier is letting me sleep.
We're excited the weather is finally warming up today so we can get outside for a walk even if it's just to the end of the lane and back. It's also just nice to be able to have the windows open in the house though we still have to keep him pretty bundled up.
We'll keep getting pictures up and writing about life at home.
![]() |
| Xavier's first weeks |

No comments:
Post a Comment