Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was Xavier's cousin, Hannah's, birthday. He was all dressed up like a pumpkin and I as a cowgirl. We had lots of fun trick or treating. Well he just rode in the stroller. It was fun to go with the whole neighborhood and all of his cousins. I have added some picture to album on our last post. I should be getting more soon. Other family members took lots of pictures.

He's starting to get up on all fours and revving his little bottom like he's trying to go forwards. He's definitely army crawling anywhere he can get to. He's still loving the jolly jumper but really enjoying floor time with his toys. We opened up a train toy yesterday and he loves it.

He's also figured out how to close his eyes on his own so he's kind of blinking to wink. It's pretty funny.

And as of this evening he can drink from a straw. Things change so quickly.

We've started green beans, which is going ok. I've learned to have a back up food that I know he likes when starting new food.

So far day light savings time hasn't messed him up though this morning he thinks a morning nap is optional even though he's really really tired.

Here is the promised updated album.

Fall Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment