Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby Tacos and Rice Cereal

I've attached a few more pictures of our little man. The first few are of Xavier folding the playmat over on himself. It was quite the feat. First he flips himself onto his back. Then he rolls and tries to roll again but he he did that the whole mat would be flipped upside down. So he rolls back. The collapsing the mat on himself....I looked away for half a second and it happened. I have no idea how he did it, but he completely cracked himself up and me. The then proceeds to scoot himself around to make the baby taco look and the final shot is of him trying to escape it all.

He tried rice cereal tonight. He's been eating me out of house and home lately so it was time to give in to the path to food. He did so well. He inhaled it all and ate just like he had been doing it forever. He really liked it too.

He's also working on putting himself to sleep. I get him close to being out then lay him in the crib. He fumps his legs a few times and sometimes you can hear him singing but he goes out pretty easily. Hopefully he'll learn how to put himself back to sleep and I can get some more sleep. He gave us a great anniversary gift last night....6 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Enjoy
little stories

No comments:

Post a Comment